Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, October 16, 2007 @ 5:02 PM
Same old same old.

Here I am, back to my daily routine.

Back to being me. Back to sitting in front of the computer or lying on my bed in my room, doing assignments, unsuccesfully trying to memorize notes. Same old same old.

Frankly, the only thing that's changed is the way this place smells. Its from the paint fumes from the newly repainted walls, done in the same old boring color. How I wish my walls were red, or black, or even orange or purple or fucking electric pink, not "green apple white" which LOOKS like any other white anyway, so why bother with the "green apple"? Ugh. Someone please hand me a fucking sledgehammer.

God, I need a break. A change. One holiday isn't fucking enough.

Note to self:
Meeting at college tomorrow for film. After that, trudge back home and clean out my fucking cupboard.

Labels: