Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Wednesday, October 10, 2007 @ 6:08 PM
Tag, i'm it again again again....

Just came back from... coming back from college.

We nearly got lost in Shah Alam because mom wanted to find her way to PKNS and blamed us for not telling her which way it was when both of us can't drive at all and we never ever go to Shah Alam. So true, what we learnt the other day in Social Psychology. People will always put the blame on other people instead of blaming themselves. See? There's the proof. :D

All of us do it. *shrugs*

I'm feeling so extra happy clappy today due to some reason or other, so I shall do a tag stolen from Florence's blog :)

Seven things to be done before my death.
1. Watch a home game at Old Trafford
2. Meet Cristiano Ronaldo & the rest of Manchester United
3. Working for a magazine in the US :)
4. Climb a mountain and scream as loud as I can when I get to the top
5. Get rich or die trying
6. Go to a Panic! At The Disco and Linkin Park concert
7. Get real skinny

Seven things I will not do even if it kills me.
1. Do drugs
2. Gamble with money
3. Marry someone I don't have feelings for
4. Eat dog/horse/tiger/frog/rabbit/etc meat.
5. Be a vegetarian
6. Touch or eat a cockroach
7. Go swimming in one of those huge fishtanks that usually contain sharks, stingrays and other big fish in Underwater World.

Seven things I do when I'm away from public.
1. Sing at the top of my lungs (unless i'm at a concert :D)
2. Wear eyeliner & lipgloss
3. Lie on the ground and roll around HAHAHA
4. Lie down next to Candy and tell her all my secrets
5. Pose in front of the mirror
6. Dance (like a penguin)
7. Talk to my soft toys HAHA .. its a habit I never got over since I was small.

Seven fave sentences/quotes/expressions
1. What the fuck?
2. Like, whatever! (especially when used with teh bimbo)
3. I super duper love...
4. You promise me the sky, then toss me like a stone. You wrap me in your arms, and chill me to the bone. (In Pieces - Linkin Park)
5. It sure as hell ain't normal but we deal, we deal (Camisado - Panic! At The Disco)
6. I'm the new cancer, never looked better and you can't stand it. Because you say so under your breath. You're reading lips, "When did he get all confident?" (There's A Good Reason Why These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet - Panic! At The Disco)
7. But lately I'm beginning to find that when I drive my light is found (Drive - Incubus)

Seven Songs
1.Collide - Howie Day
2.Nails For Breakfast, Tacks For Snacks - Panic! At The Disco
3.Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off - Panic! At The Disco
4.No More Sorrow - Linkin Park
5.Good Day - The Click Five
6.The Reason Why - The Click Five
7.Empty - The Click Five

Haha :D

8. Drive - Incubus
9. U Started It - Gwen Stefani

There's so many more but I can't possibly list out the whole Panic! and Click Five album -_-

Seven things I bet you didn't know bout me.
1. I wear eyeliner..... at home. ONLY at home.
2. I talk to my teddybears
3. I secretly like wearing heels.
4. I used to like Michael Owen. *shudders*
5. I like and support Britney Spears. GO BRITNEY!
6. I love love love lipgloss. I have like eleven lipglosses which I don't use in public :P
7. I used to dress like a boy.

Seven things I have utter discontempt for.
1. Shallow people.
2. People who stick cucumbers and brinjals up childrens' private parts like that sicko who murdered Nurin Jaslin.
3. Sore losers. Puhleese. Get over it.
4. Bitchy people.
5. People who kill themselves
6. Liars
7. People who break promises

Seven(or more) minor things I love.
1. the way Candy smells & feels after a bath. my oversized living teddybear :)
2. songs that make me want to dance, like Justin Timberlake's LoveStoned

3. the smell of when you step down off a travel bus into the cold air
4. Cristiano Ronaldo, preferably in tighty whities. fully clothed is fine by me, though.
5. biting down into peanutbutter-and-chocolate-waffles that are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside
6. everything about Mid Valley's The Gardens, from the shiny shiny floors to the smell of the place and the stores.
7. singing along to a cheesy song with friends, not caring if we're cheesier than the song
8. moments when I can't seem to stop laughing
9. writing in a fresh new notebook
10. cupcakes - chocolate cupcakes
11. DOUGHNUTS - chocolate doughnuts!
12. yellow colored Skittles
13. when Manchester United beats Chelsea in a football match.
14. white bunnies with black ears and black markings around their eyes - not saying I don't love all other bunnies. I love all bunnies equally.
15. when it's finally my turn to get on a ride at an amusement park
16. when Dad holds my hand, for it reminds me of the little girl that I once was ... and still am
17. feeling good about myself
18. finding an old birthday present
19. road trips with crazy friends
20. writing with new pencils
21. finding my old books/ diaries/ drawing books from when I was younger and reading them to see how naive I was.
22. my birthday

i'm still bored. pah.

anyway, IT'S THE START OF THE HOLIDAYS!!!!!

... although when we get back from them, it's the exams and when our exams finish, it's me and Florence's birthdays. :)

Labels: