Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Wednesday, October 03, 2007 @ 1:04 AM
ALL I NEED IS YOU.

i'm so happy i can't sleep.

what IS wrong with me?!

god, if only i had three tickets to the click five's gig in my hands (one for joan and one for huai, of course!)

i hope it's not a private gig like good charlotte's or i will DIE trying to get those tickets!!

it's social psych tomorrow at 2. good god, i hope tomorrow will pass like any other normal day.

Oh, but you try,
Is it any wonder I'm tired?
Is it any wonder that I feel uptight?
Is it any wonder I don't know what's right?
Oh, these days, after all the misery made,
Is it any wonder that I feel afraid?
Is it any wonder that I feel betrayed?

Labels: