Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, October 02, 2007 @ 6:32 PM
tulan.

I AM ANGRY. FUCKING ANGRY.

and also feeling bloody tulan.

fucking Summit DVD shop!

first, my Bones Season 1 boxset was missing CD 1.

fine. I took it back to the damn shop to get it. the guy obliged and gave me my CD. feeling happy, i bought the second season from him and he insisted that I open the box to check that all CDs were included.

all CDs were there.

so, I went home, very happy, and I spent the rest of the night and this morning watching CDs 1-2. and when I fed CD 3 into the DVD player, it was FAULTY because it showed episodes from CD5 instead. and when I tested CD 5, it was CD 5. SO, EPISODES FROM CD3 ARE MISSING!

WHAT THE

after Bones, I am NEVER buying CDs from that store again -_-

Labels: