Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Saturday, September 29, 2007 @ 9:29 PM
Fluffy fluff fluff.

I have had enough of fluff. I'm pretty sick of Bones/Booth for the moment.

FLUFF, not SMUT for God's sakes.

Fluff means fluff. Romance. Happy clappy stuff.

Smut means... smut. *shudder*

I only read homosexual - MALE TO MALE ONLY - smut, thank you very much :)

And speaking of homosexual Bones smut... I just found http://community.livejournal.com/bones_slash THIS website :D

God, thank you for creating Livejournal communities.
____________________________

BONES FLUFF!

Bones and Booth fluff fanfiction!!!!

Right over here :-
http://www.fanfiction.net/tv/Bones/3/0/1/1/0/0/0/2/0/1/

The stories warmed my heart and made me smile a smile similar to a Cheshire Cat's :)

Now I feel like drawing small red and pink hearts and talk about flowers and sunshine, birds and the bees and think about other happy clappy things, oh just because. I don't even mind that due to my cheap nail polish remover, the skin on my fingers is drying up and I really really really need moisturizer.

Oh, David. If only you were locked in my closet. :)

2 hours and 25 minutes to Lynette Oneechan's birthday.
I miss you!

Labels: ,