Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Saturday, September 22, 2007 @ 12:38 AM
Because All I Need Is You.

We don't need the world right now,
We've got time to work it out,
Hold on tight, i'll hold on too,
Cos' all I need is you
-All I Need Is You by The Click Five

T_________T

I swear, people will smack me if I ever mention THE CLICK FIVE again -_-
Can't help it lah kay?!

At least they're MUCH MUCH MUCH x 1000000000000000000000000000 times better than CHINESE SINGERS right.

Here, i'll make a list.

Chinese singers (or self-called singers) who suck BADLY:
1)
Jay Chou - OH PLEASE. Mister squinty eyed i-think-i'm-so-cool-because-i'm-posing-like-this. You make me barf. I have one word for you : FUGLAY. And his rapping is SO NOT COOL okay. Chinese rapper. HAHAHAHAHAHA that cracks me up man. What is he? Bow Wow? 50 Cent? More like 1 Cent.

2) Jolin Tsai - Can you, like, kill me? Her face expression on her CD covers are like this O_O. So damn fucking sexy right. Right? WRONG! She looks like a chicken whose head has just been chopped off. AND SHE CAN'T SING. AT ALL. PLUS, what I don't get are her videos.

Or most female chinese singers' videos, for that matter.

USUALLY in a music video, the singer will usually be filmed walking along this road, in a pretty place or a city, holding a bloody flower, and she will bend and make cute faces all the while into the camera and then point to the bloody sky like the clouds are SO BLOODY INTERESTING or there is actually stars in the sky ALTHOUGH IT IS BROAD DAYLIGHT.

OR they will be dancing in some place with water or a white background or THEY ARE JUST FUCKING DANCING WHILE SINGING ALONG TO THE BLOODY MUSIC WHILE THE SINGER IS TRYING TO ACT SEXY.

Bloody hell. Who IS she? RIHANNA?

3) Daniel Lee - I don't know why lah right, but MALAYSIAN GIRLS ARE SERIOUSLY EITHER BLIND, OR STUPID OR DEAF OR WHAT, because they chose DANIEL FREAKING LEE AS THE SECOND MALAYSIAN IDOL AFTER JACLYN VICTOR.

FACE THE FACTS, LADIES, BECAUSE Daniel a) is SUPER FUGLAY AND WHENEVER HE SMILES HIS UGLINESS MULTIPLIES BY A HUNDRED BECAUSE OF HIS REVOLTING TEETH, b) can't sing. Period. c) JUST PLAIN SUCKS.

BECAUSE. HE. FUCKING. SUCKS.

SERIOUSLY. I think all the people who voted for him are like, lala or something. Or they have seriously bad taste. Like SERIOUSLY bad taste. Usually, the girls who like Daniel Lee like Jay Chou also.

Memanglah. Bad taste what.

4) S.H.E - YOU ARE MY SUPERSTARRRRRR FUCK OFF PLEASE

I shall add more to this list because these are the only four chinese singers I basically know.

If you think i'm being bloody harsh, right, it's because, please, face the damn facts man.

COMPARE THIS


WITH THIS!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

EH HELLO. KYLE WINS HANDS DOWN.

Da- *pukes* - niel Lee. Ew.

MY CONCLUSION : CHINESE SINGERS SUCK BALLS COMPARED TO ENGLISH SINGERS.

Yup.

And if any fanbases wanna come and argue their asses off, bring it. I will compare Kyle and Joey with their idol's picture.
And then point at said idol's picture and laugh. HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

*********

OH. ANOTHER REASON TO CELEBRATE!

JOSE MOURINHO QUIT AS MANAGER OF CHELSEA.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Labels: ,