Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Sunday, September 16, 2007 @ 7:32 PM
Stress.

edit 10.47 PM

SEVEN THINGS THAT I HAVE TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1)
Meet Cristiano Ronaldo, P!ATD, The Click Five and all my idols
2) Become a successful journalist and photographer
3) Dive off a cliff into the water
4) Travel around the world
5) Tell all my ex-crushes that I had a crush on them
6) Wear designer clothes
7) KILL MY BROTHER
______________

Yesterday during the barbeque -

"Dereck, you went NS ar?" It was a seemingly normal question from Bean.
"Yea, why?"
"Oh, really? I thought people who went to NS had dicks."

*salutes*

***

On the other hand, there is curry chicken for dinner :)

Labels: , ,