Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, September 11, 2007 @ 6:47 PM
WUSS WUSS WUSS.

I am a wuss.

I can't stand ghost movies. Like, the music goes all dun-na dun-na dun-na dun-naaaa then WHAM the ghost makes a sudden appearance in a mirror or something.

I can say that whenever Miss.T went "Okay guys, cover your mouths, don't scream", I pulled my hoodie hood over my head and shut my eyes, sticking my hands over my ears and lying on the table.

Bah.

Like I said, I am a wuss.

Well, not entirely.

I WANT GORE. WHERE'S ALL THE GORE?!!?!


*


We've finally had our Social Psychology and our Econs classes today with Miss Ponmalar (don't know how you spell it).
She seems pretty cool - she came off as strict, at first, but in the end she was all right, sharing lots of her personal experiences with us, making us laugh.
I was sleepy, due to lack of sleep, so I fell asleep like four times during each of her classes ....
Oops.

I can't wait to learn more of social psychology!! It's really interesting.

This semester's subjects rock lah.

Ok off for a quick, short nap and maybe some pictures tonight, if i'm feeling generous hoho.

Labels: