Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Monday, September 03, 2007 @ 6:44 PM
ROXY, college, and sheep..

I want to introduce all of you to someone really really special to me. He's cute, really charming and he's a real doll. He really makes me smile!

.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm kind of shy. He's my first ever...
.
.
.
.
.
SHEEP DOLL FROM NICI!!

Brendon is named after Brendon Urie from Panic! At The Disco. *rolls eyes dramatically* What other Brendon can he be named after? When I bought him a year ago, I never really had a name for him. I mean, I don't name my soft toys any more, like I did when I was like, four. But the other day, I was thinking, "Hey, this sheep really reminds me of Brendon. Somehow."

The guy on the left. He so does look like my sheep! Doesn't he??!?!



Brendon likes sitting on my purple chair.

:)
________________

I have never really thought of myself as a handbag-carrying girl. I never wanted to be like all those other girls/women, walking around with handbags the size of rocks on their arms. I always thought slingbags were more convenient. (Plus, with my habit of leaving stuff everywhere, I don't even have to place my slingbag anywhere.)

Until now.

I had been stalking this handbag ever since a few months ago on ROXY's website. It is black leather, medium-sized, and it has a large metal button as a fastener!!! It's so cute.

So the other day, when me and MunSuet walked into ROXY, I was ecstatically happy to find that the bag is finally sold in Malaysia.

-_-

I want it so bad. Like, SO bad. I don't even care that it doesn't match my clothes - i'll carry it around anyway.

Gimme, gimme!

Labels: ,