Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Thursday, August 30, 2007 @ 10:33 PM
THE BLACK PARADE.

Yay!

because my new header is dun. :)
My Chemical Romance, in case you didn't know.

*********

Twenty minutes more till 31st of August, but unsurprisingly, this feels just like any other normal day to me. I don't see why we should celebrate yet another year in this shitty country when thousands of other people my age just can't wait any longer to migrate somewhere else.

Oh. Right.

I had a dream about you yesterday night after I blogged about you the other day. I hid the post, so you couldn't read it. You were at this dinner with the rest of your classmates, and when I said Hi, you just gave me a face, and shook your head, and just kept on walking. It was like you grabbed a knife and drove it into my gut.

I confronted you, and you said "I just can't talk or be friends with you any more."

I crumbled into tiny little pieces, and that's when I woke up.

What a fucking nightmare.

Labels: