Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, August 24, 2007 @ 3:13 PM
GENTING AHOY!.

Genting in one hour.
i'm so going to take over Sushi King and Starbucks while i'm there :P

I wish I had a laptop so I can chat to you guys while continuing my BrenJon story that i'm working on.
:(

Well, i'll bring my notebook, and i'll do some writing over some green tea frappucinos, so we'll see how that goes. :)
What I like best about Genting is that I can wear my hoodie all the time without anyone giving me weird stares.
Whee! So Genting, here I come!

Random pictures:

A picture I happened to take while on the way home. :)
(The sky wasn't really that color. It's photoshopped.)

Yes, bitches, just because I can.
Candid photo snapped by teh pelicanz.
I happen to like it. :D


Mm alright, I think I have to log off now, so you people take care til tomorrow or Sunday. :)

Labels: