Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Thursday, August 23, 2007 @ 11:29 PM
Sights and sounds.

Guess what I spotted in Cold Storage, Bangsar?

What the fuck man, before this, I wrote the above sentence as
Guess what I spotted in Cold Storange, Bangstar?

-________-

Hahahahahaa..
I can so totally imagine a convo like this

"Omg, man, I want a seriously strong, extra-mature, tangy flavored..."
"0_o What the hell are you talking about?!?!?!"
"....packet of McLelland's cheddar!"
"...."

Wahahahahahahahahahahahaha
*layans diri*

XD





QuizGalaxy!

'What will your obituary say?' at QuizGalaxy.com

Apparently, I'm going to rampage around KingKong style before I die with a gleam in my eye and Paris Hilton is going to miss me.
I'm so touched.
*feigns a touched look, hand on chest, the other on forehead*

Okaylah, it's late.
Got to go sleep. :)

Labels: