Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, August 17, 2007 @ 11:06 PM
The big F-word.

FUCK!

yes, you read it.

I screwed up.
Like, big time.
I've been sitting here since 9 o'clock when i've been meaning to study.

I havent touched IT yet or MMH yet or MORAL (I DONT HAVE NOTES!)

*runs around, panicking*

MUST. GO. STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY


*

Oh yeah.
I found my old black Chanel eyeliner. :)
Yes, THE ONE I THOUGHT I LEFT IN SINGAPORE.
It was shoved in the NEW brown Chanel eyeliner's box which I bought over there.
The sharpener was covering it so I couldn't see that there was something below it.
You can hardly imagine my face when I found it man.
I wonder who shoved it there -_-

DEFINITELY NOT ME.
I don't put my eyeliner sticks back into their boxes XD

This means I can look emo again!

*super big grin*


OKAY REALLY GOING TO STUDY THIS TIME
cannot procrastinate anymore.
-_-

Labels: ,