Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Monday, August 13, 2007 @ 5:29 PM
The Daredevil.

Daredevil

"I dare you to do it."
"Fine. I'll do it anyway."

Wait for it, dude, wait for it. Any moment now.

Oh yeah...
Wanna see something?

It's about somebody.
Somebody. I won't say who, but it's somebody.
*gives Russell Peter grin*

Now you can buy TOTO, Magnum, Da Ma Cai or whatever :)

Expect an update tonight. I'm running off to catch some murder shows or something on tv before ANTM :)
NO CLASS TOMORROW!!
*runs and skips in glee*

Labels: