Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, August 03, 2007 @ 11:59 AM
Creativity... no more.

The Threshold Of Creativity no more. *sulks*

Working on my newest header while waiting for my RO to download :P

It will be either:-

a collage of (i do nothing but collages XD)

1) Threshold b&w of me & friends
2) Hot male models
3) Teddy Geiger
4) cupcakes :o
5) ice cream

*drumroll*
and the design willl beeeeee revealed sooooon


Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Wanted to create a new header actually, but halfway into doing it, I felt really bored :(

Oh no. My other talent slash interest is going out the window... Shows why I take little effort to do my pictures nowadays. I just adjust the brightness/contrast then add chocolatememoirs to it. Simple. Done. My writing also is kind of screwed up. I usually write a few sentences and then the inevitable dot. Threewords, full stop. Threewords, full stop - the limit of my vocabulary.

*sighs*
I guess i'll just sit here and listen to the Goo Goo dolls while waiting for this moment of self-pity to pass.

*sings along*
and raiiiiiiin falls, angry on the tin roof, as we lie awake in my bedddd.... you're my survival, you're myyyyyy living proof, my love is alive, not deeaaddd... and teeeeellllll me, that we belong togetherrrrr, dress it up with the trappings of loooovee... I'll beee captivated, i'll hannng from your lips, instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from aboooooveee..

Labels: ,