Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Saturday, July 28, 2007 @ 10:05 AM
Peeved.

I
rly want fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood right now!
There are weird people from taxes (or something?) downstairs sitting at the dining table and i'm still in my pajamas. I don't feel like changing into shorts :(
AND I SMELL ... I SMELL FOOD DOWNSTAIRS!
GOD I WANT MY FOOOD!!!!!!

Oh, by the way,

I'm really peeved @ ppl hu blog lik this. Wht's d use of startin a blog thn? Maybe cz dey wanna juz fit in wif other ppl. Maybe cz its d "in" thing. Maybe cz they think its so cool jz to write lik this. they kip puttin in LOLs everywhr too at d weirdest places. N sumtimes, they bitch bt innocent ppl in their blog n tht reli makes me wanna punch dem faces. Yes. Srsly.

I'm being a bitch about it, but who the fuck cares? :)
Maybe they'll bitch back about me in their next blogpost!
*rubs hands in glee and anticipation*

p/s: feeling particularly bitchy today. i have assignments to do, posters to design and people to talk to. i so need good food later. :(

Labels: