Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Wednesday, July 25, 2007 @ 9:11 PM
Holding On To Yesterday.

Post #449
Holding On To Yesterday

to a certain person : you think you're so damn smart and that you know me and EVERYTHING about me. you make dumb assumptions that you think are right and you come bombarding them in my face in your fucking sarcastic tone. i just fucking wish that you would just fucking shut up and OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES and see that i'm so totally opposite of what you take me for.

you think i'm evil? you haven't seen the devil in me yet. continue, and you will.

***

to someone:
:) Thanks. You really made my day. Even if you don't even know you did. That's all that matters.

Now, back to doing my part on our child physical abuse assignment.

Just researching it makes me feel sick to the stomach. What kind of sick bastard would rape their four year old blond-haired, blue-eyed totally adorable GRANDDAUGHTER?! YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER, goddamnnit. That's like a whole new level of incest. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

Marty, you are one sick sick SICK grandpa.

Labels: ,