Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Monday, July 16, 2007 @ 5:26 PM
Realization.

The Nut In The Ridiculous Hat...

Me somewhere in Australia.
Don't know how old I was.


Spot me.
Joan has lala rainbow socks, my brother has the blue raincoat and...

Fine fine, i'm the nut in the ridiculous hat.

Huai and I... what were we doing?


In some orchard sale-thingy in Perth/Adelaide/Melbourne.
Poser.

Apparently I didn't want to take a photo because of some reason, but dad picked me up and forced me to take one.
I wasn't very happy.
Looking back now, I wish I'd taken this picture properly - it would have been nice if I did..

Random shot of my shelf.




You know what?

Screw the mentor mentee system.

I'm a very bad communicator - I don't know what drove me to join the frickin' system in the first place.
It was like a spur-of-the-moment thing.

I think i'm going to not concentrate on my mentees (since they don't really care about me anyway) and just get on with my life. Maybe pull out of the system altogether.
I don't know - we'll see in time.
I don't really give two shits about the July intake anyway.
I just hope Miss. Cat doesn't kill me when she finds out I wanna pull out *shudders in fear*

Oh, and keep this in mind.
I ABSOLUTELY DETEST people who judge me by the cover, and not what's inside.
Some people really are so damn shallow that i'd just like to give them a kick in the you-know-where to make them wake up.

*Sighs*
Oh well.
Back to IT assignment.

p/s: Oh :D Geoffrey, Amir, ZJ, Dara and I are in this video-thing (filmed expertly by Nadia :D) for a presentation tomorrow for our Hello event thing.

It's really funny, and I had fun watching Geoff and Amir act :D

I shall ask Nadia when everything's over if I can have a copy of it so that I can post it up here :)

Mood: sulky and fed-up
Listening to: Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off - Panic! At The Disco

Labels: