Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, July 13, 2007 @ 10:04 PM
Nostalgia.

Nostalgia.

After reading WeiHong's post, I felt nostalgic, and I was inspired to do the same.
And after going through a few photo albums, I realized one thing.

I've been doing piggy faces since young.

Really.

Don't believe me?
Here, i'll show you!

Hell, I was one evil kid.

Me in red-and-white-dress : MWEHEHEHE... A YEAR CLOSER TO BEING LEGAL~!

Me during my 2nd birthday party.

>=D after watching too many reruns of power rangers and what not...
"I SHALL RULE THE WORLD!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA~!!!"

I had this as my DP in MSN for like 30 minutes.

"Eh, was that you !?"
"Yeah. LOL! Damn evil right my face >=D I have 10 other pictures with this same expression LOL"
"... Thank God I didn't know you when you were younger."

Thats me, one year old or more, with my mom.

i'm the one in the flowery monstrosity that my mom chose to put on me, next to Huai (in the hood) and Bone (striped red-and-white candy cane shirt). MINI GUAVAS HOOO!

WE THA NIGGAZ WITH BIG SNEAKAZZZ!
I just noticed we ALL we wearing sneakers.
Mine was white with pink laces
*smacks forehead*
HOW DID I LET MY MOTHER DRESS ME LIKE THAT?!

Thats me, three or four years old and on holiday with the cahzens :D

And lastly...

Wilson: "MA! WHERE'S MY FERRARI?! YOU SAY YOU GIVE ME FERRARI BUT INSTEAD YOU GIMME PAPER PLATE! :( *pouts*"

That's my brother with his stupid i-wan-food face -_-
everytaim he wants food sure put on that pout.
garenti.
more proof tomorrow - i found a few more pictures that made me laugh like an ass.

p/s: TERENCE, I WANT SHOGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels: , , ,