Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Thursday, July 12, 2007 @ 8:17 AM
So tired..

*edit as of 1.11AM (damn good timing right?)*

About the Cristiano Ronaldo kissing that Bipasu Bisha bitch -_-
I'm bloody heartbroken already ok.

He has a girlfriend called Gemma Ward already also want to kiss indian model.

ENOUGH ALREADY!

Kisstiano Ronaldo -_- VERY FUNNY!

*end edit 1.12 AM*

I won't break my promise :D
Spent a few hours editing lots of pictures.

And here they are!

HOT PICTURE OF THE DAY :-

Mm.
Andrew Stetson.

"Eh... this picture proves you're damn HORNY!"
"What?!" I splutter, "Why the heck am I horny because of this pic?!"
"Look!!!!!! His jeans are hung so low can almost see his ..... hair."
"EH. I DIDN'T NOTICE THAT!!!!!!! I JUST NOTICED THAT HE HAD A TOO-SMALL-FOR-HIM SINGLET!"
"...."
"Look who's the horny one NOW!!" *points finger at face and dances in glee*

7/7/07 - The Curve Outing


We were walking across the road from The Curve to IKANO then I just snapped this pic randomly.
Turned out to be beautiful :D
Me and Huai.
WenLiang kena candid.
WAHAHA.

The OMG-I-LEFT-MY-CHOCOLATES-AT-HOME face.

Was grinning like an idiot.
Ahaha.
But I super happy mah :D

The Amazing Hunt 2

It was held on Monday for the July intakes.

Me and ZJ were posted on the "secret garden" above, and the people took FOREVER to notice us up there so I got bored...
And since Surekha and Florence's station was down below, I put my camera's zoom function into good use.
I spy with my little eyes, Surekha, Florence, MunSuet, Lish and Max.

:D
Geoff and Jason were finished with their station so Geoff stopped by to disturb-disturb and camho with me.

Sweet Tooth Booth 10th and 11th July

DROOOOOOOOL.
(yes Dollar. I'm putting up these just for you. MUAHAHAHA. HA. HA.)

Lots of chocolaty goodness all in one fountain.
The chocolate was so smooth, if we'd frozen it or molded it into a bar, we'd give Milka or Cadbury a run for their money, no kidding.
Fresh strawberries.
Fluffy marshmallows and strawberries.

My brother WeiHong helping to melt the chocolate :D
Chef Wong! XD
The chocolate fountain yet again.

IT'S BATJING!!!!!

:D Good job guys!!!!!
(Lish and Rachel were cracking their heads over the money today ... lol )

During moral today....

When we came into class, Flo was painting her nails red and she helped me paint some of my nails red too :D
My left hand in fact :)
Love it.

Thanks Flo thanks flo thanks flo thanks flo :DDDDDD
Our nailzzzzzzz.
My nails + superchun lighting + jeans + red Gap hoodie = this
The other group were going to perform/visit at the Taman Megah home so they had rented costumes and lots of other stuff and we especially liked the cat ears. :P

Kena candid.
Looked as if I was posing.

Meow :D

Snapped by ZJ.
I laik this picture cos the lighting damn nais and my sneakers are huge.
Ok lah, I have big feet -_-

MunSuet and I
ZHENGJOO LOOKS DAMN KIUT IN THIS!!!!!!

Flo, ZJ and Jason

Me and my bro.
:D I laik this pic also.


My favorite pic of the day
Two of my best pals :)
And two of the people who always cheer me up when i'm emo, especially recently, with the mentor mentee thing.
Jason talked to a mentee and explained to him that I was nervous :P thanks yeah.

HoSexualMo.
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA *falls down in a laughing fit*

The Pelican. The Pig. The Donkey.

Whatever lah :D
I love this pic (because I repaired the lighting and made it more bright :D)

ROXY :D
My favorite brand :)

And lastly... its BATMAN!!!!!
I mean Donovan in a Batman suit!
God knows why he's covering the part he's covering *whistles*

And the owner of the so-called molester has warned me not to disclose his identity, but we should all know who that is, shouldn't we?
:)

Had lunch with Flo, ZJ, her friend Joseph and his friend.... I forgot her name... today.
Fell in love with crispy chicken rice *nudges ZJ and Flo*
Especially the black pepper sos!!!!!!!!
It's soooooo gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
MmMmMmMmmMMMMMmMmmM!

Okay people. It's been a long day, and I need a hot shower and sweet smelling shampoo, so off I go to the shower.

"Come stop your crying, it will be all right
Just take my hand, hold it tight
I will protect you from all around you
I will be here dont you cry

For one so small,you seem so strong
My arms will hold you keep you safe and warm
This bond between us cant be broken
I will be here dont you cry"

- Teddy Geiger "You'll Be In My Heart"



Ohmaigod.

I was soooooooooooooooo tired i pengsaned on bed straight after dinner.
If I didn't take a shower straight after when I got home from the LRT station I would've already crashed on my bed earlier.

The fondue sale was soooooooo tiring, but it was kind of fun selling it.

"BUY ONE FREE ONE ONE RINGGITTTT" was yesterday's quote of the day (yes. From RM4 to RM1. -_- Super promotion wei)

This guy with funky glasses from hospitality school helped us to promote with his loud voice.

"BUY ONE FREE ONEEEEEE ONLY ONE RINGGGITTTTTTT!!!" I screamed with all my might
"Haiyahhhh, you shout so soft, people where can hear?!?!?! Come, I do!!!" He yanked the sign from my hands
I stood there, amazed, my eyes wide open
"BUY ONE FREEE ONEEEEEEE ONLY ONE RINGGITTT PROMOTION PROMOTION!!!" he yelled over and over again.
"Wow. What's he doing?" someone asked me (forgot who this was)
"Helping us promote. He's doing a good job at it. Leave him be."
He saunters over to a group of kids who came for the hospitality orientation - "HELLO PRETTY GIRLS HANDSOME GUYS!! BUY ONE FREE ONE ONLY ONE RINGGIT STRAWBERRIES AND MARSHMALLOWS!! YUMMY CHOCOLATE!!!" - as we stare on in horror and disbelief
*smacks cheeks and rolls eyes* "-_-"
"Ah whatever lah, as long as he's helping us to get customers can already."

Class starts in ten minutes - I promise ok, pictures when I get home.
If I don't post pictures today, I shall ... I shall......... I shall not eat chocolate for a week *grins widely*

*Runs away before people can point at me and yell "CHEATER!!!"*

Labels: , ,