Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Monday, July 09, 2007 @ 9:28 PM
Updates, updates!.

Ugh.

I so hate it when my modem dies on me.
Especially when I was having one of those days where I really wanna write, but I'm too lazy to grab a pen and flip open my special notebook-of-thoughts to do it.
And my stupid modem died.
Well, for one day lah.
But STILL!!!!!!

Spent the whole day mooching around doing nothing.
Staring at an empty TV screen.
Eating. Sleeping. Eating. Sleeping.

I so need a life man. >_>

Ah yes. Charades. Today with ZJ.
Right on top @ the so called "Secret Garden" because of The Amazing Hunt.
Thumbs up to Lish, Dara, Miss. T and to all of us :D

It wasn't so bad this time, because there wasn't any sun.
And Geoff and Amir came by after awhile and jumped here and there and howled, meowed, wolf-called/any other animal sound imaginable out to everyone from the railing.
Was really funny. XD

The July intakes were pretty cool.
Kiut guy kiut guy kiut guy kiut guy COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH!
I mean, normal lah, there were like a few weird ones, like that blue shirt dude which freaked me and Geoff out.
But otherwise, they were nice and stuff, and really funny.
Makes me wish I had joined that mentor mentee thing that Miss.Cath keeps bringing up in class.

Oh yeah.
WE'RE SELLING FONDUE AT TCPJ (the courtyard) and TCSJ tomorrow.
They're for the ANIMALS, so please please please buy some :D
I swear, fondue's the best.

MUST BUY AH!!!!

Pictures soon ;D
I need bed. MY bed.

P/S: OH. MY. GOD. I'm NUTS over these few models.

And this site : Male Editorials

Dear Andrew Stetson,
will you please marry me?

GODDDDDD HE'S SO BEAUTIFULLLLLLLL my eyes hurt.


Sean Opry.
Gorgeous eyes and hair.

Andres Valencoso Segura.
Sexy Spanish hunk that i'm currently super nuts over.

Mwine. Mwine. MWINEEEE beeches MWINNE MWEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

Nicolas Bemberg.
Has chicken hair and the most gorgeous smirk ever.

UWAAAAAAAA!
So HOT.
*Keels over, dies and goes to heaven*

Labels: ,