Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, June 29, 2007 @ 6:53 PM
Of being sick and Linkin Park.

I'm going out with my darlings + pounds teh bimbo tomorrow.

I'm getting sicker and sicker, but I still want to go :( .
I'm afraid i'll pass my sickness to them, watery eyes and all
Or even worse, pass out somewhere, too weak to move

I hope it will cure by morning, I don't want the ROXY salespeople to glare at the girl who's polluting their store with germs.

I'm sorry I wasn't allowed to go to your party, Chel. I really wished I was there today. (Though if I was, i'd be getting everyone sick with my flu.)

Joan was gotcha-ed by WL today. (Loo Jo An! HAHAHA)

Oh well. I'm out.
I need a shower and a second round of pills.

p/s: Watch this, from LP TV. Mike fooled around with a fish and cowboy boots. Laughed my butt off, and cheered me up a whole lot.

And after you've watched this, watch the other episodes.
They're really good, too.




I'm so sick, I swear my nose is going to drop off.
Sneezed like 252346546 times, AND ONLY ICE CREAM CAN MAKE ME FEEL BETTER.

And we have no ice cream at home.

:(

Just downloaded the whole Minutes To Midnight album.
Linkin' Park rocks socks man!

Chester rules on the vocals - lots of screamo rock and angst and...

Oh what the heck.

Listen to this:


You'll fall in love with Linkin Park all over again, I swear.

I'm playing their whole album on a loop right now.

XD

I need to pop some Panadol and flu medicine now, so i'll catch you guys later.

Labels: ,