Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, June 22, 2007 @ 9:54 PM
Internet Connection.

I'm sorry for the post below..
I guess my anger got the best of me.

It's hard, you know, living with an obstinate and inconsiderate ass of a little brother.
Most of the time I just wish he would just be a good little nerd and just lock himself up in his damn room and study his whole life away.
I know, I know, i'm mean.
But he's meaner.

So, yeah, we went to the zoo today.
My feet are cramped - it's been a long time since I walked that long.
And due to my too-small sneakers, my right baby toe has a little blister on its side.
But it was all worth it.
I adore animals.
I WANT A DAMN OTTER.

Snapped photos of stuff (camwhored a fair bit) ... and Lish, ZJ and I received a little "present" from Bambi.
I'll tell you what it was when I post up the pics.

Not so soon, though, cause my comp is seriously lacking space right now.
I've to find a way to store all my unedited - original copies - of pictures somewhere else.
Not in a thumbdrive, after what happened to Donkey's.
Maybe i'll get some rewritable CDs or something.

But whatever it is, I need it fast.
I can't freaking photoshop anything at all.

Oh yeah.
WL's coming back on the 3rd!
*Jumps around*

Yayyy :)
It's been ages since I saw him, though we talk almost every day on RO and MSN.
Don't forget to bring me back my koala bear, kay?

Okay, back to Tolkien.
(Call me nuts, but i'm rereading the trilogy again.)

:)



I. WANT. MY. OWN. DAMN. INTERNET. CONNECTION.

I CAN'T TAKE MY BROTHER AND HIS STUPID TUOTU DOWNLOAD SPEED ENHANCER ANY FREAKING MORE.

I ENDURED IT ALL WHEN YOU DOWNLOADED PRISON BREAK 2 LIKE A FUCKING DOLL ON A FUCKING STRING AROUND ITS NECK, AND THAT TIME MY MAPLE STORY PROGRAM LAGGED LIKE NO TOMORROW.

FINE. I STILL CAN TAKE.

BUT NOW, YOU DOWNLOAD FUCKING GREY'S ANATOMY.

*situation while photoshopping*

*clicks on lasso tool* click *HANG* *waits for 2 + minutes till screen unhang* *click* *HANG* *click* * HANG* UNTIL I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE AND I CRACKED.

BISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *throws mouse at screen in a hissy fit*

MY MOOD FOR FUCKING FUN AND GAMES ARE GONE, YOU LITTLE INCONSIDERATE DEMON. YOU'D BETTER DELETE ALL YOUR STUPID LITTLE SHOWS BEFORE I DELETE THEM MYSELF.

AND IT'LL BE EASY TO SEE WHO'S THE ONE LAUGHING THEN!

Labels: , , ,