Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, June 15, 2007 @ 1:44 PM
Panic!.

"because i don't get you at all"
and i really don't.

one moment you're there and one moment you're not.
and then you're gone.

there.
how's THAT for an un-ryan update?

*keels over and dies*



Electric.
The feeling that i felt when i watched this video -



Especially the part when Brendon went "I'm gonna get naked." right after they finished the show and Ryan's face. LOL.

I don't know why I can't stop reading/looking/searching for Panic!
I JUST WANT TO GO TO THEIR CONCERT SO BAD!
They NEVER come here :(

"... Panic! again?!"
"I can't help it -_-"
"Post something else besides Panic, everyone's sick of it."
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

You've got to bear with me for at least another week -_-

Labels: ,