Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, June 26, 2007 @ 11:07 PM
Zoo Pictures, Ryan Ross and Notes.

OF ZOO PICTURES, RYAN ROSS, AND NOTES.

I NEEEEEED IT & MORAL NOTES PLIS PLIS PLIS PLIS PLIS PLIS PLIS PLIS!!
Urgent!! :(

In the middle of editing zoo pictures now.

We took so many pictures.. and all of them are so large.
But I love 'em all the same :D
I'm sloowllyyy compressing them into smaller files so that it'll be easier to post them up here.

My blog is deprived of pictures.
Yesh.
Don't worry, coming soon soon :P

:D Made myself a candyfloss colored new header today.
Creds at bottom left.
Okay, okay, i'm satisfied already :P Won't change the header any more for quite a while.
Ryan Ryan Ryan Ryden Ryan Ryan!!
Mugen, he's not gay. Not gay. Unfortunately :(

And speaking of Mugen... here's another carrot-picture he drew :D

SO CUTE. HAHAHAHAHA

Okay, so back to picture editing!
(When i'm actually supposed to be studying, but oh well, tra la la la la...)

Labels: , ,