Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Monday, June 25, 2007 @ 10:20 PM
And so they say.

And so...
they tell me

"Blog about something more interesting ... why nowadays your blog like so dull already??"

That's because my life is dull.

I'm not really allowed to go out, and most of my time is spent sitting in front of the computer.

What am I supposed to blog about?
Pics of me sitting at the computer in my pajamas?

Oh, today, I sat in front of the computer and then I played RO. I talked awhile with Huai and Joan and then I went downstairs to read a little LOTR and then I sat and played with my dog Candy for around 10 minutes and then... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(The only part of the holidays I actually enjoy is sleeping in. Other than that, zero. Nil. Nada. Nothing else. Oh, yes, and the fact that I need not dress up to go anywhere every day -_- I can just throw on an old teeshirt and a pair of shorts.)

I have this strange craving for beef right now.
Japanese teppanyaki beef with that sweet sauce on top..........
*drooools*

Okay, enough, before I create a puddle on my tabletop.

Yeah, I designed something today.
A design of the band The Academy Is...
It took me around six hours to finish it, and touching it up.

It's on my design site, MascaraSpots, and I love it to death. :D

All right.
That said, I need to continue with the writing of my story - I hope i'll really finish it, because this time, i've actually got a plot for it.
Yes, mister smarty pants (you know who you are), YOU CAN HELP BY NOT NUDGING ME EVERY TIME YOU SEE MY STATUS ON AWAY.

THANKS -_-

Labels: , ,