Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Monday, July 02, 2007 @ 10:54 PM
Girraffes and shopping..

HEY GEOFFREY!
Mister Pelican!
Or colorful flying pig or whatever :D

WE HAVE A NEW NAME TO CALL YOU. XDXDXDXD


ROFLMAO!!!!!
Sent to me by Rachel Law.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. HA. HA. HA.

laughed like some nut when i saw this. LOL!

that's for torturing me with all your shopping escapades in singapore.
NYAHAHA!

ok ... gotta go before i am hunted down and murdered XD

p/s: had a bad headache today in class due to SOME CERTAIN PERSONNNN. ... and also dry eyes lah. xD came home, KO-ed on bed from 4-8. woke up, my eyes still hurt. i think its due to dry dry eyes. :[ so i can't wear contacts this week till my eyes get better.

p/p/s: ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE TEMPTING ME TO GO SHOPPING GAWDDAMNNIT ARRRGHGHGHGHGHHGHGHGHG. I WANT SNEAKERS! LACOSTE SNEAKRES!! RED ONES!!! BLUE ONES!!!!!! AAAAAAAGHHH!! ROXY TEES! BOARDSHORTS! JEANZZZZZZZZZZ! SHADES!! .. i think im going nuts. AAAAAAAH!

Labels: , ,