Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, July 03, 2007 @ 4:39 PM
Music and heads.

HAS ANYONE SEEN FERGIE'S "BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY" VIDEO YET?!?!?!

I took a look at it like two weeks ago and I did NOT realize who the hottie she was kissing was.

Well, today, MTV and Channel V both played it like 5 times on various shows each, and then when I was sitting there wondering who the hell was that hot tattooed hunk in the vid when something inside me just SNAPPED.

HELL! HOW COULD I NOT HAVE RECOGNIZED HIM ?!

ITS MILO VENTIMIGLIA.
Milo Ventimiglia!!!!!
Hot emo boy in Heroes. Mister I-can-use-your-superpowers-too.
Uh huh. Uh huh.
That's the one.

Here, watch the vid.


S'not that hard to find him : he's the guy kissing Fergie on the sofa.
Lucky bitch.
And his hair's tied up, and it's not emo-slicked back hair.

Boohoo :(

I WANT EMO HAIR BACK ON MILO!!!!

Oh yeah. On more music video cameos : Pete Wentz and the Panic! boys (in super cute animal costumes that dance XD) lend a hand ... or paws... in Gym Class Heroes new video : Clothes Off ft. Patrick Stump.

Go check it out on Youtube.

***
Anyway, I tried to get up for school today at six ten in the morning like usual, but my head was pounding like TAI... was having a live performance in my brain or something.

Thanks to Donkey for phoning me to ask where I was and sorry for wasting your 30 sen. LOL.

I was half asleep when you called me. Anyway, I could hear Geoff the giraffe in the background going "I told you so!"

LOL.

Wish I was there ;)

But then again, I never really completed my North Star... :P so it was better if I wasn't, eh? :D

***

I'm out.
For more naps. Head's started pounding again.

Labels: , ,