Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Wednesday, July 18, 2007 @ 8:42 PM
Confused cupcake.

THIS SHIT IS FUCKING FREAKY.
MADE ALL MY HAIR STAND ON END.

I don't care what people say about Criss Angel - that he's fake and everything he does is all planned and stuff.
THIS. IS. UN. EXPLAINABLE.



Confused Cupcake.

I'm not in the mood to write today.
I just wish there was a cure for writers' block or moodlessness. (Is that even a fucking word?)

You know, today, among all the rush to complete our assignments, I was telling Donkey and the Pelican about Australia and stuff, and about how I want to take a Journalism degree in Australia.
And this question Geoff asked me really made me think.

somewhere along the lines of :-
"How sure are you that you want to take journalism?"
"What do you mean?"
"From your blog and all, you once said that you were confused about what you wanted to take."

And yeah, I was. Confused.
Heck, I still am.

I want to write. I really want to. I can see myself in a few years at one of Malaysia's many magazines, writing and designing to my hearts' content. (If they let me, of course.)
I DON'T KNOW WHAT DEGREE TO CHOOSE.
*groans inwardly*
We'll see when the time comes.

Anyway, there's still so much to do.
I've got a fanfic that I don't feel like completing and a book to finish.

YAY.
Terence is taking us out for Japanese buffet at Shogun this Saturday!!!
Love love loves!!!!!!

I'm out.

Labels: , , ,