Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Thursday, July 26, 2007 @ 11:38 PM
Bizzy bizzy.

Bonjour
French french french french french :P ........ guys XD

Geofftherainbowpelican embarassed me in front of Remy today. =_=

"What is your name again? I don't remember it..." Remy asks, looking up from his laptop
"Geoffrey."
"Ah, Geoffrey..." *trails off*
"And this is Winnie." Geoff points at me with a finger (with evil intentions)
"Um, hello ... *awkward*"
"Nice to meet you. *Remy gives me one of his smiles that makes his eyes sparkle*"
*turns away*
"Uh oh, someone's turning red!!!" OUT LOUD ARGH

Hmph. Evil, Geoffrey, evil.
I shall get my revenge.

Random edited pictures from my handphone :-

Candy's afraid of my black phone so I had to force her to look at the lens. Who knew it resulted in such a cute shot? :P
She always greets me when I get home as soon as I open the car door.



:)
*and all my tears will air dry with just a little time, you'll go your way and i'll go mine*



BIZZY BIZZY BIZZY

Stuff to do:
1) Posters for Genesis event
2) ISA assignment
3) ISA assignment presentation

IS THERE ONLY THREE THINGS I NEED TO DO?

Then why do I fucking feel so damn stressed??????

God.
Expect pictures when I get home :)

p/s: I need an external hard drive =_=

Labels: ,