Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, July 31, 2007 @ 10:22 PM
Dear Guavas.

Dear Guavas,
I MISS US.


i guess things aren't really the same any more.
but i miss y'all all the same.
*sighs wistfully*

if only we were back in 5 Gamma....

***

-omg lah for god's sakes, that ass who's been leaving stupid comments about me liking someone is so fucking setupid.

takkan i like someone, let alone someone new every week meh?

lord jeebus, just freaking leave me alone and let me live my life the way i want to lah. -_- dont give other people false info. ish. your comments are deleted, idiot, so keep trying if you want *rolls eyes* -

Labels: