Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Monday, July 30, 2007 @ 6:12 PM
Sleep.

Of sleep. And more sleep.
(I really want some now :( )

The ISA assignment = DUNZO!
*throws papers into the air* WHEEEE!

I missed my bed so much last night, I almost didn't want to leave it this morning when I had to wake up for college. I only had two hours of sleep. Boo! *sulks*

Miss. Catherine's class was a bore. I came late for class, but she didn't really notice, I guess?
Somehow, most of us kept laughing non-stop for no reason at all. :P
We had to work in pairs to construct sentences out of stuff like (gosh, I forgot the name for them) "in contrast" and "in contrast to" and "while".
Geoffrey kept coming up with sentences that somehow was very funny o_o ... kept laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
All that staying awake does me no good.

I'm feeling artistic now, I guess. I just visited www.blogskins.com and somehow Manikka inspired me to start designing on the Genesis posters - so imma go do them now.

I may post something up here :) i'm feelin' creative yoh!

Labels: , ,