Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, August 10, 2007 @ 11:20 PM
Drop a Heart.

Drop A Heart, Break A Name
:)

These pictures were taken on the second day of the child sexual abuse auctions. We were waiting for Geoff and Jason in Geoff's car and I was kind of bored, so I decided to snap a few random photos.
That guy was standing there among all the cars.
Objects in mirror are closer than they appear.

I love my black nails :)

They're going red soon though. I'm not allowed to have black nails because the Halloween Ghost month is starting on Monday. Already, tents are being erected in SS2 for the festival. I don't like it. All these preparations give me an eerie feeling.

And something random - here's a video of Geoffrey being crazy to the song Toxic (filmed by Jason with my camera).


Enjoy. Heh.

On another note, the NS list for people born in 1990 like me, Joan, Huai, Florence, ZhengJoo, WenLiang and others are OUTTTTTTTT.
Well, unsurprisingly, the website is screwed for tonight, so I decided to check on sms. Through phone, I didn't get picked, but through the net, who knows?
This is Malaysia, people.

I'll be praying for me and for all of us. :)

Labels: