Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, August 03, 2007 @ 10:02 PM
Snigger.

something for the guavas

don't know bout you, but I think i'm half in half out... part of me misses you people and last year so badly, and part of me enjoys where i am now. *shrugs* i'm more muddled up than before.

HEH.
I finally created my header after two hours of boredom!
*grins wide wide*

I saw some creative slash uber hot pictures of those two (I couldn't tell there were two of them at first), and I just knew I had to make a skin. No brushes downloaded whatsoever.

Source: here


^ this is Charles Personett (mmm... manly, I LAIK!)

^ and this, is Zev.


The drawn bubbles are ingenious. (I drew my own bubbles above :P)

Dead chicken.
Ingenious.

My favorite picture of all.
:P

So that's why your mom never allowed you to eat glowsticks. :P

Labels: ,