Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Thursday, August 09, 2007 @ 11:56 AM
Realization.

Realization

:)
even on an emo day like this, I know i'll always have people like Mugen there to help me cheer up.
I also met some fun people on RO that are super super nice - Steve from Singapore, Diae from the US, Rowan from Malaysia and Koushi from I-forgot-where.
:D

i don't need you to tell me what to be like. i am me.

-

my computer has been infected with that "My Project" virus thing that's been on our thumbdrives due to the Media Hub's computer that's prone to viruses.
being the blur me, I decided to clean out my thumbdrive one day and I accidentally clicked on "My Project" thinking that it was MY file and guess what happened?

... my computer now has the virus and i don't have an antivirus program!!!!

so bear with me for a bit. no pictures for a while - i don't want to infect my phone or camera or God forbid - my iPod. :)
*cuppacakes for everyone!

Labels: