Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, August 17, 2007 @ 12:34 AM
LOLCATS.

LOLCATS
for today....

530815732_591e117af0.jpg

Creds to WL.
This one made me laugh nonstop for a few minutes
It reminded me of a Gerard Way one that I found, and he was talking about Frank Iero.
(Figured it would scare my male friends and readers away due to homophobia LOL)

JESUS CHRIST IT�S A LION

LOL!

128291113528558750wazaraffrid.jpg

Moar @ http://icanhascheezburger.com
Knock yourselves out.
(Beware though : Very Very Addictive, so approach with caution.)

I'm still at unit 4.2 of MMH, so I'm going to get cracking now. I don't want a repeat of last semester, and I certainly don't want getting my butt kicked out of college.
-_-||
So see y'all later (and soon)!

Labels: ,