Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Wednesday, August 15, 2007 @ 8:55 PM
Cuppacakes.

Mugen, I really am sorry bout what happened to your dog.
May he/she rest in peace in doggy heaven where all dogs belong, if not beside their masters. :(

Hahhaheheahahhahaha.
since my efforts to start studying = nil, i shall blog about The Apartment THENNNN i WILL STUDY.
I WILL STUDY!!!!!!!!!
I must, I MUST!

Before I start with the cuppacakes, here's something I found hilariously funny.
If you didn't get it, welllllllllllllllllllll whatever, scroll down anyway. *pouts*

BUT HOW CAN ANYONE NOT GET IT? :O

Brendon, Brendon, Brendon.
Your facial expressions rule.

Mark Hoppus.
HAHAHAHAHA

*coughs*

Lights at 7th floor.
And they were GLOWY!

Yeah so... me and Nadia dropped by The Apartment @ The Curve for Cuppacakes!

Seriously they looked so bloody comfy.
The decor of the place was GORGEOUSSS and so homely.
It was decorated like an apartment/warehouse, and according to Florence, there was a nook under the stairs, which I didn't see, *kicks self* but I did see shelves on one corner.
Wanted a sofa, but sadly, we were led to a table instead. :(

Their menus were on clipboards.
The kind that a factory/warehouse manager goes around holding, ticking off stuff on his list, or jotting down notes so that he can report you to HIS manager.
Hah.

I super liked their concept - it was so creative. And not to mention, the things on the menu sounded SCRUMPTIOUS.

I was just watching channel 79 on astro, about this guy who murdered his wife with a fork 0.o
He poked her eyes out and then stabbed her repeatedly until she bled to death.
CREEPY.

Before cuppacakes:

*i damn malas to write photo captions now, so you bear with me for the time being, thank you :)*

Then the cuppacakes came!!!!!

And so, our cuppacakes.
RM4 for one tiny one.
So expensive yet so yummehhh.

After cuppacakes:





Fish with cherry tomatoes, I think.
I didn't eat, because I was already full - ate crispy chicken rice in college.

And so, to end the pictures, here's one of me that looks as if I have colored hair. :)
No photoshopping done to my hair.

OH YEAH. I JUST REALIZED. SOMETHING'S COMING TOMORROW!!!!!
*GRINS WIDELY*

Labels: ,