Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Saturday, August 18, 2007 @ 3:28 PM
A revamp, people!.

You heard it.

A slight revamp, though.
I'm only going to create a new header during the holidays that are coming up

very SOON!


*goes nuts just at the thought of waking up late every single day for ten days, shopping to my hearts' content, sitting at the computer without looking at the clock every five minutes*

Pictures maybe later in the day when i'm bored.

I'm going out tonight though for a scrumptious dinner ;)
So, we'll see.

Labels: