Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Saturday, August 18, 2007 @ 6:36 PM
Sorry.

[Edit, as of 9.55 PM]

COCKROACHES EVERYWHERE MAN.
WTF ONE DAY THEY'RE GONNA TAKE OVER THE WORLD WHEN ALL OF US DIE.

Cockroach Case #1
I was sitting idly at the dinner table, bored out of my mind, having finished eating my iforgotwhatmydishwascalledinItalian - beef cubes with mushrooms drenched in cream sauce (good, but very VERY filling), when I happened to look down. I saw a huge, thumbdrive sized cockroach scuttle out from the kitchen area to the toilet area, and the restaurant's manager, a huge, hulking Italian guy who resembles Stone Cold Steve Austin, spotted it and squished it to pulp underneath his leather boot.

Ew.

Cockroach Case #2
We had stopped by Giant before home, and when I was done helping Dad to load the goods in the boot of the car, I climbed into the backseat and proceeded to switch on the car-light to study a little. When I looked up again a few seconds later, I saw a huge full-grown cockroach on the roof, just two or three inches from my head. I screamed and got out of the car, prompting Dad to ask what was the matter. When he looked inside, he didn't see anything there.

"It's just your imagination lahh ah girllll"

IT WASN'T MY IMAGINATION I TELL YOU! I saw the cockroach SO CLEARLY. It's feelers, its legs, its.. its... I KNOW IT WHEN I SEE A COCKROACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EW EW EW EW EW EW EWEWEWEWWWW

And here is
Lizard Case #1
Bloody baby lizard. I know baby lizards are "kiut" and all, but still kind of annoying right.
And especially when they're on your wall in your room, and then when they go inside your cabinet where you store all your eyeliners and lipgloss collection and bits and pieces that you've kept over the years.
Imagine lah, it falling inside your (open) bottle of nailpolish.
(Not that I keep any bottles of nailpolish open...)

Saw it yesterday night before bed, muttered curses at it. Just saw it a few minutes ago again. Saw me then it went back inside the cabinet. Little fucker.

Lizard Case #2
*turns on shower*

I spot something moving - can't determine what it is, am without spectacles. I squint, moving closer... and closer... AND THEN THAT THING MOVES AGAIN. Turns out its a baby lizard -_-

*smacks wall*

Lizard goes and hides in a corner far far far away from me and the shower.

GOOD BOY.

[end edit]

For tonight I am going out to dinner and THEN i'm going to spend the rest of the night studying, because tomorrow I am going out to Sunway Lagoon with the bestest ever people in the whole wide world.

(Damn, I shouldn't have watched that Heroes marathon just now... XD)
Mohinder Suresh and Peter Petrelli are lookin' gooooood.
Yes, gooood. :)

Have a nice weekend, guys.
Study hard ;)

Love,
Winnie

p/s: pictures soon for all you cupcake fetishists :)

Labels: