Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, August 21, 2007 @ 7:28 PM
Emptiness.

Rejoice
not the shampoo, you idiot.

Because...
Exams are OVER!
Listening test is tomorrow, but I think I shall ace that.
:) Just need to clean my ears.

Somehow though, since yesterday, I feel kind of weird-ish.
Not in the mood to do things.
Even to blog.
Nearly chucked my Moral test out of the window, but I pulled through fine.

♥ thanks to you guys who motivated me.

expect pictures or a new layout soon. :)

Labels: ,