Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Sunday, August 26, 2007 @ 11:40 PM
TAG, I'M IT, AGAIN!.

Bahaha. Here I am, gorging on a piece of a bar of Lindt's Orange Intense which tastes soooooooooo good, it's orgasmic. I've got 2 more bars of it, so :D
Ooooooooooooo, I found a kinda interesting tag on Rae's blog so I shall DO IT.

*smiles determinedly at the computer screen*


RULES:

1. Put Your itunes, windows media plyer etc on Shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name

If someone says "is this okay?" you say,
American Idiot - Green Day
(wtf I LOVE AMERICA!!! >_> IT IS NOT NOT OKAY!)

How would you describe yourself?
The Call - Backstreet Boys
(uh.. okay... I don't really call people much on my handphone, so... ladeedaaa lets get on with this....)

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Holiday - Green Day
(sooo.. I like that he takes me on holidays? :D )

How do you feel today?
Deep And Meaningless - Rooster
(Yeah exactly! I feel deep and meaningless :P)

What is your life's purpose?
The Little Things You Give Away - Linkin Park
(haha :P the little subtle things WHO gives away? :D)

What is your motto?
Honest Mistake - The Bravery
(Uh. No comment. But this song is THA BOMB.)

What do your friends think of you?
Love At First Sight - Mary J Blige
(Oooooooooookayyy...)

What do you think of your parents?
I Miss You - Blink 182
(Nope, no comment there >_>)

What do you think about very often?
When It All Falls Apart - The Veronicas
(I do think about what happens if ... the people I love... taken away from me, or .. not being there any more.. And it hurts me alot, so yeah, I do think about my life falling apart pretty often.)

what is 2 + 2?
Catch Your Wave - The Click Five
(Like, wow.. 2+2=Catch Your Wave!)

What do you think of your best friend?
Fortune Faded - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
(Haha, I always wish the best fortune for my best friendS >_> wtf man. LOL)

What do you think of the person you like?
You Give Me Something - James Morrison
("And you, give me something, that makes me feel all right" :D )

What is your life story?
It's My Life - Bon Jovi
(OMG my Shuffle is starting to scare me. This song explains exactly how I live MY life. No one tells me how to live it. I LIVE it. Now, or never.)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Beautiful Day - U2
(Okay, so I wanna be a Beautiful Day...)

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Hanging By A Moment - Lifehouse
(Yeah, EXACTLY how I feel. I mean, ugh. Whatever. Go listen to the song to see how I feel. Fuck my shuffle man, it's so accurate >_>)

what will u dance to at ur wedding?
Sugar Sugar - The Archies
(HAHA WE'RE ALL GOING TO GO SEVENTIES RETRO AT MY WEDDING, PEOPLE, SO PUT ON THOSE AFRO WIGS ASAP! XD)

What will they play at your funeral?
From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart - Britney Spears
(WTF... TIME CANNOT FIND YOU SOMEBODY NEW - SOMEBODY TO REPLACE ME! NOO EFFING WAY!)

What is your hobby/interest?
Overprotected - Britney Spears
(I am WAY overprotected, so that isn't my hobby.. trying to get myself to be overprotected >_>)

What is your biggest fear?
Murder On The Dancefloor - Sophie Ellis Bextor
(Being murdered on the dancefloor.. Mm, freaky. At least i'll be having fun when I die.)

What is your biggest secret?
Without You Here - The Goo Goo Dolls
(Haha wtf that isn't a secret, though I really miss you guys!)

What do you think of your friends?
Patience - Take That
(Haha... I guess you have to have some patience with everybody or you won't get along, you know? :P But otherwise I dont see the relevance of this song with this question.)

P/S: ALL THE SONGS HERE ARE GREAT. GO DOWNLOAD THEM. GOGOGOGOGO!

And I tag:
FBBPinky (sorry I had to use your nickname or else people'll get confused :P)
Florence
ZhengJoo
aaaaand... Syaf

you don't have to do the tags if you don't want to, but it's pretty fun :D .. considering it's music, and all!

Labels: