Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Wednesday, August 29, 2007 @ 8:21 PM
ROAR.

Merdekollar

Laydeez and gentlemen, this year will be the only year i'll be watching the Merdeka celebration parade on tv because Dollar is performing.
Dollar Ng aka. fellow Guavalian aka. Pounds' um... friend with benefits *COUGH COUGH COUGH*

Therefore, I shall sacrifice my morning, in the power of the Adam which all of us Guavalians live by, to drag my ass out of bed early in the morning.

:D

Don't screw up, Dollar.
Pounds may be watching.
;)

Oi, fellow zoo escapees

Even though I look fat in this picture


I put it here because I actually miss you black people.
Wtf man, you guys better come to the BBQ this Saturday or else! :P

Bloody Little Rugrats

My aunt's kids are downstairs right now, screaming their heads off
AND raiding my fridge (thank God I saved my Orange Intense and KitKats before they got their grubby little fingers on them)
AND running around, smacking my maid's butt just for the fun of it
Everytime they do it, they burst into giggles.
0_o

I have a feeling that when they grow up, they won't be exactly straight...

Labels: ,