Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Saturday, September 01, 2007 @ 11:46 PM
Post number 499.

#499

I'm back from the barbeque party at Dara's house!
Thanks to Jing who got me back home on time before Dad gets angry at me.

I am very very full of lamb, sausages, fishballs and delicious potato-and-egg salad, whipped up by Dara's mom. Hats off to the boys who helped cook the meat for us all!

We surprised Amir with a birthday cake!!! Which was scrumptious, by the way.

Pictures soon, probably when I get round to Photoshopping everything. College is starting soon, and i'm excited to see all my friends again after ten days and to see how our new classes go. They should be exciting - Social Psychology, Media Appreciation, English, and Economics!
We'll see how it goes.

See you soon.

Labels: ,