Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, August 31, 2007 @ 11:59 PM
Alco, alco and more alco!.

"I want Liverpool Station!!!"

"Oh yeah, my Dad set aside two bottles of Shiraz for us all" Terence said

So, happy la.

We drank a little while sitting around the coffee table, playing Monopoly.
Huai owned nearly a whole side of the board -_-
Then she bought little hotels and houses and placed them like everywhere so whenever we landed on a spot there we had to pay a bomb.
Rolled the dice, landed on her spot again, have to pay again.
Gulung tikar wei.

Tomorrow, I'm going out with MunSuet to MV and then off to Dara's for a barbeque!
Fun, fun, fun!


*

Britney's new single, "Gimme More" is out.
I've been listening to it nonstop since this afternoon - it is that good

Who says Britney Spears can't sing, i'm going to knock your lights out.

I LOVE her new song to bits!

Labels: