Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, September 04, 2007 @ 6:57 PM
A warning.

College has started again.

And I do have to say that I am enjoying it - so far. There's still a lot of drama going on, and I am sitting back, lapping it all up, amused that only two months earlier, the people involved were still okay and still feeling all right with the world.

Mmhmm, we shall see.

The new lecturers - or should I say lecturer - are really nice, especially Dr.Lean, though she seems really strict with work. Well, that's a good thing, in a way.

I'm really happy to have Miss.T back as our lecturer. And i'm starting to love the subject that she's teaching.

So far, so good.

Mmhmm, we shall see.

There's next week to look forward to.

*rubs hands in anticipation*
________________

Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring, banana phoneeeee, ring ring ring ring ring ring ring, banana phoneeee, i've got this feeling, so a-ppealing, for us to get together and sing, SING!

I shall irritate you all with the Banana Phone song.
(by Raffi, the creator of the bestest ever banana song on the planet)

Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring, banana phoneeee, ding dong ding dong ding dong ding, banana phoneeee, it grows in bunches, i've got my hunches, it's the best, beats the rest, cellular, modular, interactiveodular

Are you sick of me yet?

Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring, banana phonee, ping pong ping pong ping pong ping, banana phoneee, it's no baloooneeeyy, it ain't a poney! My cellularrrrrrrrr, bananular phoneeeeeeeee~~ My celular, bananular phoneeeeeeee!!

Bahahahahahahaha. Ha.

The song is still stuck in my head.
BRING IT, RAFFI!
_______________

If anyone pisses me off today, I bid you good luck.