Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Wednesday, September 12, 2007 @ 11:55 PM
DAD + SARCASM = SO NOT GOOD..

Sometimes, my dad can be so sarcastic, I don't know whether to laugh or to smack my forehead because I don't know what else to do.

Usually, i'll take a long long time to take a shower, due to the hot water, but this time, I took a quick one because I wanted to get back to editing my photos.

So when I slipped downstairs after changing to bring up my books, Dad went to Mom,

"WAHHHH LE QUA!!! AH-NIE CHANG HO CHUI LIAO WO!! AHNI KIN EH?!?!" (WAH! YOU LOOK!!! AH NIE FINISH TAKING BATH ALREADY WOR!! SO FAST!!)

It was as if I just completed this Guiness Book Of Records feat or something.

"......."
"LE QUA!!! WAHHHHH EE CHANG HO CHUI LIAO!!" (YOU LOOK!! WAHH! SHE FINISH TAKE BATH ALREADY!!)
"..................."

Then I grabbed my black bag to bring it upstairs -

"WAHHHH LE QUAAA!! AH-NIE OO TUA HANDBAG WOR!" (WAHH! YOU LOOK!! AH NIE GOT HANDBAG WOR!!)
"................................"
"LE QUA!! AH-NIE TUA HANDBAG!! CIN EH!!" (LOOK LOOK!! AH-NIE GOT CARRY HANDBAG!!! REALLY WAN!)

*super long emoticon can die dot com*
=__________________=

Labels: ,