Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Thursday, September 13, 2007 @ 7:08 PM
Brought to you by Ultra Clutch Hairspray!!.

Sudah tengok Hairspray, rasa nak gi dancing pulak...

ITSSSSSSS THE CORNY COLLINS SHOWW!!!!!!!! BROUGHT TO YOU BY ULTRA CLUTCHHH HAIRSPRAY!!!

Really, the songs are that nice.
They make you wanna stand up right there and then in the cinema and do the twist, regardless of who's staring at you.

After the movie, we walked outside and Geoff was dancing -_-
Like practically doing air shoetaps wei.

Today I don't know why, everything somehow feels so potong stim besides Hairspray.

Donno lah. Weird.
_________________________________-

Wine, wine wine!!!
And monopoly.

Pictures from Joan's camera on Merdeka night ;)

Terence ordering our pizza weeeeee :D

Some more come for booze+pizza party.
Respect, man.
*salutes*

We ar noobz in wine opening (I think if I were opening it i'd prolly need at least 2 other people to help me -_-)

Joan with wine waiting for the...

MONOPOLY!

Fine lah, right no guava gathering is complete without camho's of us.


:P

The camera was shaky without flash, so it looks like Joan was evolving into Huai and Huai evolving into me.
0_o

Yes it doessss!

Yes we did...

Wine!
Actually, before, after I drank wine, i'd get this feeling like I would really wanna throw up, but now, I don't feel anything at all.
In fact, I think wine is yummy, though a tad bitter at first :P

But not as yummy as Bailey's, of course!



:D

So, I had a curfew, and Terence was supposed to drive me home before eleven thirty 0_o

On the way out, Joan took a picture of Tammy, Terence's German Shepherd.
Gordon (the Golden Retriever) was nowhere in sight.

And play-snaps at your fingers, and sticks her nose in your butt, but it's normal, I guess 0_o

On the car-ride, of course lah, trademark already -
Camho again.

Every time I look at this, it makes me crack up, without fail.
XD

Mole!

Huai and Joan tried to take pics of the moon, but due to the moving car... they couldn't really.

But instead, some interesting shapes came out!


A G shape!
A Guava sign!

This MUST BE some sort of sign to us.

Like the bat signal from Batman to Gordon! XD

AND, LAST BUT NOT LEAST -

Guess who in white swim-trunks?
Sizzle sizzle :D

Who else would look so sexy in those?!

Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro :D
Who's on holiday in his country, Portugal.

Mmhmm, MORE HOLIDAY PICTURES, PLEASE!

Labels: , ,