Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Monday, September 17, 2007 @ 9:57 PM
WHY WHY WHY WHY.

edit 10.29 PM

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE
Look what I found!
Kyle sans floppy hair, but still he looks SO preppy hot in a way
Makes me wanna reach out and muss up that hair of his.

___________________

I'M DAMN SAD.



BECAUSE THE CLICK FIVE AREN'T COMING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY'RE ONLY GOING TO SINGAPORE AND I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO DISAPPOINTED AND THAT THEY ARE NOT COMING TO KAY ELLL!!

I REALLY WANT THEM TO COMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Kyleee!!
Joeyy!!

QUICK QUICK KL PEOPLE FASTER FASTER DOWNLOAD THE ALBUM AND LEARN ALL THE LYRICS SO WHEN THEY DO COME THEY WILL LOVE US MORE AND ABANDON SINGAPORE FOR GOOD HOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Wishful thinking -_-

Labels: