Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, September 18, 2007 @ 10:15 PM
Breakfast At Tiffany's.

Breakfast At Tiffany's!!

I absolutely loved the scene where Holly Golightly sits on her fire escape, while Paul looks down at her as she sings "Moon River" while strumming on her guitar.

Now I know what Blair (in the Gossip Girl series) is so crazy about. The croissant scene - albeit very short - at the start was priceless. She walks back and forth on the pavement outside Tiffany's and stares into the windows, while eating a croissant. And Audrey! I loved the way she carried herself! Her clothes, her poise, the charm -

And oh - the ending! The ending! The famous kiss-in-the-rain scene really blew me away - it was classic.

I hope we get to watch more movies like this!

Labels: