Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, September 21, 2007 @ 1:06 AM
The Haunted House On Bukit Tunku.

I've eventually come to realise that the only people who actually care for you and are there for you through thick and thin are the people who sacrifice things for you. They're the ones who help you. They listen to you. They give you good advice, and they help you kick butt when you need it.

I seriously regret for doubting these people some time ago.

Because now, I know where my loyalties lie.

On another note, Happy Birthday Geoffrey and Syaf. Hope you guys had a good one.

Today's barbeque was awesome.
Mhmm.

Labels: